Self-hosting the LAMP Platform?

Is it possible to self-host the LAMP Platform to manage our own data storage and entry? If so, what would this process look like if we wanted to synchronize survey assessments between multiple self-hosted instances?

Right now it is not possible to self-host your own instance of the LAMP Platform and all requests must go through our team’s LAMP setup.

Because of the way the instances of LAMP would be isolated in this case, updating assessments would need to be manually done at each site. I’ve added a helpful export tool that generates a file that you can send to site administrators to then import back into their LAMP instance, which hopefully makes the process easier.

We could create an “Inter-LAMP Link” which would securely send data reports between instances of LAMP without involving potentially-insecure third party systems and processes such as emailing Excel files. This way, the instances remain physically separate but are able to communicate protected data. I’ll have more news on this much later down the road, perhaps early January.

It is now possible to self-host the LAMP Platform. The LAMP Server, Dashboard, and the mindLAMP app all support multi-configuration selection as well.

Where can I learn more about how to do this?

We’re now providing the following documentation on self-hosting the LAMP Platform:

What is the process for letting your Division completely host LAMP? We would not need any modifications; we will use the app and backend as is. We would need help with obtaining approvals from our IRB and IT groups, so any boilerplate language you can share would be helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @nicholaide ,

Thanks for reaching out. We are interested in learning more about your interest in LAMP and how you plan to use it. Please fill out this interest form and we will get back to you shortly: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNyY469zPcwVoZ8gKTwW8dLuzRDXpObLcR8JtHdUlRhAQcyQ/viewform

Thanks,
Elena

Hi Aditya,
I am working to self-host the LAMP Platform, I could not access documents you have listed here. Getting “You do not have access to BIDMC Division of Digital Psychiatry. Please contact an admin to add you as a member.”, Do I need to member of some group to view these documents?

Hi @jeyraman,

The new URL is https://docs.lamp.digital/deploy

Hope this helps!