Data Portal Webinar

Hi all,

On Tuesday, 11/30/21, we will be featuring @LukeS on our weekly webinar to present our team’s recently added Data Portal at this link. Additionally, you can read more about the Data Portal in our documentation here. Feel free to reach out if there are any questions!

Best,
Suraj

Hi Suraj, I can’t register due to the zoom setting.
“This event is open to users located in the United States only.”
Could you please change the zoom setting to allow non US zoom users? Thanks!

Hi @chunleichang ,

Unfortunately, we are unable to open the Zoom to users outside the US at this time but we are currently looking into resolving this. I do sincerely apologize for this. In the event you are unable to access the webinar, we will have the content recorded and posted on our documentation, to which I will provide the link here!

Best,
Suraj

1 Like

@avaidyam @rhays @spatel my researcher portal does not have the option for the data portal, do i need to update? On the left sidebar I only have options for users and activities.

Hi @mnisenson!

It sounds like you may have a out-of-date version of the LAMP dashboard cached on your machine. Can you try clearing your cache and/or logging into LAMP on incognito mode?

Once you have done that, you may also have to make sure that “Advanced Mode” is selected in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Luke

Just talked to your PI and it works for her too now!

yes it worked! thank you