- Added support for patient analytics (tab open, notification receipt). (See the
- Resolved an issue with the Feed tab incorrectly displaying weekly/monthly schedules.
- Resolved several issues with activity icon uploads and configuration/settings.
- Resolved a theme inconsistency when logged in as a system administrator.
- Resolved a cursor glitch issue when hovering over the desktop sidebar icons.
- Resolved an issue where the conversations icon would always show an indicator even if previously viewed.
- Resolved an issue where launching a survey from a scheduled activity group on the Feed tab would prevent correctly saving the data.
- Resolved several display issues with the DBT Diary Card clinician-facing graphs.
- Resolved minor notification-related issues on the backend.
Thank you to all who submitted bug reports and feature suggestions! If you or your organization notice any bugs or unusual behavior, please let us know either through our bug tracker. Server administrators responsible for deploying and maintaining the LAMP Platform,
please begin to migrate your Docker image tags for
2021 to prepare for major upcoming releases.
We have more exciting features and improvements in the works that we hope to share with you soon!