mindLAMP 2.0 Bugs - how to help?

I noticed the UI upgrade to mindLAMP 2.0 is now live - it looks just as awesome as advertised in the LAMP consortium webinar!

I wanted to share a few things I’ve noticed already - I’m sure most ya’ll are already aware of, but just in case:

-Music continues in background from “Breath”; also not sure if it ever ends, but seemed to go forever for me
-Scratch card ends too early (plus cannot savor the fruit of my labor!)
-Medication tracker - list of medications very limited; unclear how to add a medication without an end date, but most psychiatric medications do not have a pre-defined end date
-Brain games do not function yet.
-Hope box allows upload of a photo, but not quote nor can View Hope Box. Text of “View” is cut off by the screen (iPhone 11 Pro)
-Alerts about each section - “Welcome to Feed section” pop up every time they are accessed when you close and reopen app.
-Step count does not display correctly in Prevent.
-Streak count incorrectly alerted for “14 days”

Hope this helps. Happy to specifically test anything.

1 Like

Hi @czysz!

Thanks so much for taking a look at the new updates! Some of the features you’ve pointed out are actually only available for testing/demonstration purposes. A few of these items (Breathe music, Scratch card, Alerts, Step count, Streak) are already being tracked, but we would really appreciate if you could also submit a separate bug report for each item on your end as well! (You’ll find the form in Quick Links at the top of the docs.lamp.digital site.)

Hope this helps, and thanks again!

1 Like