Where to set lamp.dashboard.researcher_tags`

Hi Team,

Really glad to see the new data portal feature!
Just want to check where can I set lamp.dashboard.researcher_tags or the lamp.dashboard.study_tags tag.

Blockquote
if you do not see info that you expect to in this dropdown, or you see a message that there are no shared tags, try editing either lamp.dashboard.researcher_tags or lamp.dashboard.study_tags
Using the LAMP Data Portal | LAMP Platform

Thanks,

Hi @chunleichang ,

We are glad you are interested in the LAMP Data Portal! Currently, the easiest way to set these tags is most likely by using the LAMP-core python library to make an API request and set the tag. The specific function call will look like:
LAMP.Type.set_attachment(RESEARCHER_ID,'me','lamp.dashboard.researcher_tags,ARRAY)'

Where RESEARCHER_ID is the alphanumeric researcher (or study) LAMP id, and ARRAY is an array of existing tags - e.g. ['lamp.dashboard.experimental.gps','lamp.dashboard.experimental.accelerometer'].

Does this help? Please let me know what other information I can provide.

Best,
Luke

Thanks Luke! It is a great feature!
I was able to create the tags by using
LAMP.Type.set_attachment(RESEARCHER_ID,ā€˜meā€™,ā€˜lamp.dashboard.researcher_tagsā€™,[ā€˜lamp.dashboard.experimental.gpsā€™,ā€˜lamp.dashboard.experimental.accelerometerā€™])

However the expected graphs is not showing up yet. Will the lamp.dashboard.experimental.accelerometer show the graphs of the sensor ā€œlamp.accelerometerā€?
In addition, is there a full list of available tags that can be added?

Thanks Again!

1 Like