Add French Translation

Hi all,

I am part of the National Research Council Canada (NRC) and we have a project with a university in the great Montreal area. We want to translate mindLamp in French for that purpose.

Could somebody tells me what to do to get that new feature integrated into mindLamp in the next release. Become a consortium partner, commit that new feature, and get it soon integrated into the master?

Thanks for letting me know.

Best

Francis

Hi Francis,

You can fill out a mindLAMP interest form here: LAMP Platform Interest Form

Please also fill out this form so we can better understand your use of the app: How will you use LAMP?

Hi @spatel , I have filled out the forms, done. Thanks for your quick reply. Best Francis

Hi Francis,

Thanks for filling out our form. There is a team in Ottawa that I believe reached out to you for potential collaboration for the French translation, which should be in progress. Collaboration here will prove greatly useful. Let us know what support you need from there on!

Hi @spatel,

yeah I will meet soon with one of the team member in Ottawa to discuss how we can join our effort to add the new feature (French Translation).

Thanks for the follow up.

Regards,

Francis

@FrancisThibault In case you would like to get a head start on the translations, here is the master file we use. (Please ensure it remains a TXT file with the same formatting when you fill it out.) On the left-hand-side, in quotes, you will find the English phrase, and on the right-hand-side, separated by a colon : and in quotes, you will find the translated phrase. This sample file is for the Hindi translations, so please overwrite the text with the new translated French text.

translations.txt.zip (18.7 KB)

1 Like

Hi @avaidyam,

I have worked jointly with Dr. Synthia Guimond on the French translation, and the whole translation has been submitted this morning to somebody in your team.

Thanks for letting me know.

Francis

Thanks for letting me know! We’ll upload that here too.

Here are the french translations submitted by Dr. Guimond
MindLAMP_French_Translation.zip (29.6 KB)

1 Like