Cognitive Assessments - documentation

Hi,

Do you have any videos/documentation about list of Cognitive Assessments provided with mindLAMP and how to add/use them for study? Thanks!

Hi @jeyraman - we just added a new page to our documentation at Cognitive Games and Assessments | LAMP Platform where you can view more information for cognitive assessments!

Hi there, when I click on this link, I get an error message stating “Page not found.” Is this just me? I would love to access this resource.

Thank you,
Christina

Hello Suraj, Apologies for the second message. This question might be answered once I obtain access to the documentation page, but I am wondering whether you have any validation information for these versions of the tasks. (I know that they are based on well-validated neurocog measures, but I wondered whether there have been any efforts to validate the administration of the tasks in this particular format). Also, will we (the researchers) be able to obtain trial-level data? Thank you! -Christina

Hello Christina, here is the corrected documentation page: Cognitive Games and Assessments | LAMP Platform.
This paper includes validations of the Jewels A and B tasks. Trial-level data such as response times is also accessible from mindLAMP.

Hello Tanvi,

Thank you so much for your response. I have a few additional questions about temporal resolution: Are the time stamps stored locally, and then the data uploaded to the cloud when network connectivity is available? Or would reaction time accuracy be compromised if the participant had poor internet connectivity or cell service?

Thank you very much,
Christina

Outlook-signature_.png

Typically, passive data (GPS, accelerometer) can be stored temporarily on the device and will upload once network connectivity is available. However, the app dashboard itself would be unavailable if the device is not connected to the network, so users would not be able to play the games while disconnected and thus no data could be collected.

1 Like

Hi Tanvi, that makes sense. Thank you very much for clarifying!

Christina

Outlook-signature_.png

Hello, The latest paper validating Jewels should probably be in this documentation. Shvetz et al. 2021 Nature Schizophrenia.
Happy to connect as well if you want feedback on the cognitive tests page, and I look forward to continuing our work together to further validated those tests… just waiting for my server to be ready here…
Cheers,
Synthia

1 Like

Hello,

It is already posted here: https://docs.lamp.digital/about/publications

Thanks
John

1 Like